A heavy rain today a pleasant beginning of the Monsoon 2014 in Pune

15:39:00

Pune is the best place to be in Monsoon because it ensures a wide variety of place to visit or have a bike ride around. 
I enthusiastically wait for each monsoon, as this is my favorite season which gives me divine happiness from my childhood.

My memorable trips which I have visited in last monsoon.
A bike ride to Panshet Lake
Beautiful views of Panshet Dam.
A bike ride to Panshet Lake
Beautiful views of Panshet Dam.
A bike ride to Panshet Dam on a rainy day last year on 24th August 2013.

Beautiful views while ride to Mulshi dam via Aamby velley.
Misty road near Aamby valley 
A bike ride to Aamby valley and Mulshi Dam last year on 06th July 2013.
Weekend monsoon bike ride to Bushi Dam
Weekend monsoon bike ride to Bushi Dam
Bushi Dam in Lonavala last year in December 2014.

Places which are waiting in my travelogue list, which need to visited in coming monsoon.
Thanks for reading this Travel Blog!! Happy Journey&Life

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Need any help?

Name

Email *

Message *